I often keep multiple versions of my resume handy when I’m on the job hunt. I always tailor my resume to each individual job opening. If the position is looking for someone with experience in a technical field I highlight my technical experience. If they are looking for and academic I list the relevant classes I have taken in addition to my work experience. What your tips on how to look for work and how to land an interview?
- Don't forget to send us your resume to get reviewed by us! firstname.lastname@example.org 6 years ago
- How social media can affect your job search http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs9Wu6G5vVc 6 years ago
- Social Media and Your Job Search http://wp.me/p1pWp2-I 6 years ago
- RT @AccountingHW: 7-Senior Financial Analyst (CPA)- Corporate Consolidations Job at GM (Detroit, MI): 7-Senior Financial Analyst... http ... 6 years ago
- RT @Fresno_Jobs_: Fresno Job: Account Manager - Fresno: Coca-Cola Refreshments - Fresno, CA - * Responsible for achieving sales... http: ... 6 years ago